DeFiner now has more options to connect to more wallets! Here we share how to connect wallets through our web app. If you are using a mobile device, read this article to help guide you through.
MetaMask was our original option on the DeFiner platform, auto-connected for convenience. Now with four wallet options to choose from, just click on the MetaMask icon to connect it.
1. Click on the WalletConnect option, and you will see a QR code pop up.
2. If you have a WalletConnect-compatible wallet, scan the QR code on the screen of this wallet and you'll be connected in no time.
Click here to see which wallets WalletConnect supports.
3. Coinbase Wallet
- First, pull up your Coinbase Wallet
- Choose the scan function
- Then on the DeFiner web app, select the Coinbase option to reveal the QR code to scan.
1. First, connect your Ledger to your laptop.
2. Then choose the Leger option from the DeFiner web app.
This will automatically read all your addresses in Ledger. Pick the address that you want to connect.
Congrats on getting connected!
Have more questions? Join our Telegram Channel and our friendly community manger will be able to hep you.