At DeFiner, we always put the community first. That's why we continue to make improvements in the Gas Fee Reduction effort.
Here's what we have achieved in each area:
This is our second round of gas reduction efforts. Our last round of gas reduction happened on May 18, 2021. Our tech team was able to bring down the gas cost by more than 50%. In this round of gas improvement, we were able to lower the gas cost to as much as 40%.
Here's how we did it:
Our smart contract engineer, Rishabh gave us a first look at what's under the hood.
- Reduced the multiple cross contract calls to only one call per function and stored its value in a local variable
- Instead of making the same cross contract call at different places, we used values stored in the local variable to perform calculations
Wait, there's more!
DeFiner will continue our gas reduction effort from two perspectives: product improvement and multi-chain initiatives. By offering a multi-chain solution, we are providing users with more flexibility and more options.
Our first attempt was with OKEx which was a great success. We are planning on launching multiple chains this year, including Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Polygon, Huobi Eco, and TRON!
What are you waiting for?
Test it today at app.definer.org and use DeFiner to earn some of the highest APR yields in the ecosystem!
- Read about our last round of Gas reduction
- Read more about OKExChain Cross Chain Initiative
- Learn how to use OEKxChain